We are proud of our Chapters and we look forward to establishing additional chapters into the future. Our goal is to eventually have a Chapter in every state! For more information regarding the activities occurring within our existing Chapters, visit their sites through the Chapter tab above. You can email our chapters by clicking the chapter you'd like to contact below--or contact us to leave a message.
Arizona Chapter: Established in April, 2007 Visit us on Facebook! Click here.
California Chapter: Established in April, 2010 Visit us on Facebook! Click here.
Colorado Chapter: Established in March, 2009 Visit us on Facebook! Click here.
Florida Chapter: Established in March, 2007
Idaho Chapter: Established in December, 2008 Visit us on Facebook! Click here.
Illinois Chapter: Established in March, 2012 Visit us on Facebook! Click here.
Kentucky Chapter: Established in March, 2012
FCAA Chapters are operating sub-units of our national organization. As such, Chapters operate under the FCAA 501(c)(3) non-profit tax and legal status, and function under the FCAA mission, vision, and values. Our chapters have various activities of Connecting Today...Transforming Tomorrow, in ways that make sense in their own communities.
Chapter applications are accepted at any time and the Chapter Committee reviews pending applications the first week of every even numbered month. We are happy to provide information and support to you as you work on a chapter application--just send an email with what you need! The process includes an application and the commitment of at least 7 members of FCAA in your state (the majority of whom must be alumni) who are interested in leading the process. Benefits of FCAA Chapter status include:
• Visibility and credibility that comes with being part of the national network of Chapters and affiliated groups
• Operation under alumni-established structures and policies for building and maintaining your Chapter
• Support for the development and implementation of local campaigns and initiatives
• Support for member recruitment and retention, strategic planning, public relations, financial management and fundraising
• Access to communications tools including Chapter website, email address, phone number, outreach materials
• Heightened awareness through receipt of chapter-targeted communications and supports
• Eligibility for grants and tax-deductible donations under FCAA’s 501(c)(3) status
• Discounts on merchandise in the FCAA store (coming soon!)
Learn more about the chapter structures and policies.